August 3, 2012

Prayer for the Unreached Nations

Good people,

I mentioned late last year that this year I would be praying all year long for the unreached nations and lands around the world. The Gospel of Jesus Christ still has yet to reach thousands of people. Please join me in this prayer effort.

Right below you'll find two organization's websites that I've subscribed to in order to receive detailed information about a different unreached nation every day. Please subscribe at your earliest convenience. Additionally, if your church or ministry has a missionary group please support it.

Joshua Project
http://www.joshuaproject.net/

Operation World
http://www.operationworld.org/

Additionally, here's a quick sample prayer for you to use. You can print it out and to have it with you.

Father God,

Thank you for the awesome privilege to pray, hear, and receive from you. You are a great God and Father and I appreciate you. Right now, I pray for the unreached nations and lands across the world. I pray that you would send spiritual laborers along their path to begin sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them. I also pray that you would sensitize the people's hearts and cause them to become receptive to the truth of Jesus Christ. Provide whatever tools and resources (e.g. Bibles, audio, video, etc.) necessary for them to hear, receive, and continue following Jesus Christ. Additionally, I pray that you would meet any physical or national needs they have. Abundantly help and protect them. Also, bless and keep those laborers, missionaries, and their families who are doing this great work of evangelism. Cause them to never be without.

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray,

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading 'WORDTime Exposure'. Your comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated.